16WA04 Search Requirements; Exchange
- Exchange requirement of approximately $10,000,000. Client will consider properties with values between $2,000,000 and $10,000,000. The client wishes to be “debt-free,” and will not leverage his investments.
- Client expects to close on disposed property in the 3rd quarter of 2016.
- Preference for properties within the greater San Francisco Bay Area and the Central Valley. Client may consider extraordinary opportunities in Southern California, Nevada and Arizona.
- Newer industrial, office and retail; non-subordinated land leases.
- Single-tenant, NNN leased properties, with lease terms of at least 5 years.
- Brokers are protected. John Paxton is a licensed real estate broker, and is being paid by the client. He will not participate in any seller-paid compensation.
- Section 1031 exchange requirement
- $7,000,000 exchange requirement, with $5,300,00 in cash available. Client will consider properties between $2,000,000 and $10,000,000.
- Western states, with preference for Northern California and the Central Valley
- One or two tenant, net leased commercial; high-quality buildings in good locations.Retail, industrial and office; no residential or special purpose properties
- Brokers protected; John Paxton’s fee is paid by client